Differences between Arraylist and linkedlist in java?
- An arraylist is an object that can store other objects including enums.
- An arraylist is internally implemented using array data structure.
- Arraylist is in java.util package.
- Arraylist can store only objects.
- Index is used to access objects inside arraylist
- Arraylist is dynamically resized once the list is full.
- When an arraylist is created it is created with default capacity 10. Continue reading
Differences between arrays and arraylist in java?
- A java array is a container which holds fixed number of values which are of same type.
- A java array is an object.
- The values in array are accesed by using index.
- An array is an area of memory in heap.
- Arrays are used to store both primitives and objects. Continue reading
What is method hiding in java?
If we define static method in subclass with same signature as that of super class then we say that subclass static method hides that of super class.
Redefining super class static method with same signature in subclass is called method hiding. Continue reading