Number of View: 3284
1) An identifier must start with letter, underscore or $.
2) An identifier cannot start with number.
3) An identifier cannot be a reserved keyword in java.
4) we can start an identifier with number after first character.
5) Identifiers in java are case sensitive.
Java quiz questions on identifiers
Congratulations - you have completed Java quiz questions on identifiers.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
- Core Java Interview Questions part 9
- Core Java Interview Questions Part 4
- core java interview questions part 5
- Core Java Interview Questions part 6