31) Difference between overriding and overloading in java? Continue reading
Java Coding Standards Interview Questions
26) Explain Java Coding Standards for classes or Java coding conventions for classes?
Sun has created Java Coding standards or Java Coding Conventions . It is recommended highly to follow java coding standards. Continue reading
21) What is ASCII Code?
ASCII stands for American Standard code for Information Interchange. ASCII character range is 0 to 255. We can’t add more characters to the ASCII Character set. ASCII character set supports only English. That is the reason, if we see C language we can write c language only in English we can’t write in other languages because it uses ASCII code. Continue reading
16) What is encapsulation ? Continue reading
11) What is bytecode in java ?
When a javac compiler compiles a class it generates .class file. This .class file contains set of instructions called byte code. Byte code is a machine independent language and contains set of instructions which are to be executed only by JVM. JVM can understand this byte codes. Continue reading
6) Difference between abstract class and interface ? Continue reading
1) what are static blocks or static initalizers in Java ?
Static blocks or static initializers are used to initalize static fields in java.
we declare static blocks when we want to intialize static fields in our class.
Static blocks gets executed exactly once when the class is loaded .
Static blocks are executed even before the constructors are executed. Continue reading